Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS Calling ID

Hi all!

We have a situation then we call from deskphone registred in CUCM (8.6.2)  to WebEx (2.0.1.107.B). WebEx display participants as "Call-in user №". Is there any possibility to display directory number of deskphone in the participant window in WebEx instead "Call-in user №"?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Based on the previous posts in this thread, I assume you would like to call in to CWMS, but be identified properly and not as a Call In User #. As Hari said, this is not currently possible in CWMS. Hari did mention the Attentant ID option, but that is possible only if you already joined the web portion of the meeting. That way, our Attendee ID will attach your call to your participant in the web.

If you need information about CUCM integration for user profile authentication, you can find more information here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide_chapter_01011.html#task_DB0D271D6EB1459EB4DA269461E93B36

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Hari Haran S M
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Currently there is no option to change this behaviour on CWMS. When a user Dials in, the name displayed in webex is not caller ID, it will be the participants name when the user is identified by the CWMS. If CWMS, is not able to identify the person, it will show as Call-in User #

Hello,

Could you describe how the process of identification of participants from CUCM? Or please give me a link to the documentation where it is described.

Systems integration is made exactly according to this document

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Based on the previous posts in this thread, I assume you would like to call in to CWMS, but be identified properly and not as a Call In User #. As Hari said, this is not currently possible in CWMS. Hari did mention the Attentant ID option, but that is possible only if you already joined the web portion of the meeting. That way, our Attendee ID will attach your call to your participant in the web.

If you need information about CUCM integration for user profile authentication, you can find more information here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide_chapter_01011.html#task_DB0D271D6EB1459EB4DA269461E93B36

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Thanks for the information guys. Would you happen to know if showing the caller ID is now an option for CWMS 2.5 or 3.0?

This feature is not available in 2.5 per my testing. 

-Dejan

Yep, just loaded 2.5 this morning and no I don't see it available either. Has anyone tested 3.0 yet? Is it even available for testing\download?

2.5 is the latest version of the product that just came out last week.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: