Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS - eMail template language

m.ranger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

in CWMS 2.0 the language selection for sending invitation emails is depending on the language of the meetings host. This means a german host will sent out german invitations and a french host will sent out french invitations.

Is there something on the roadmap that I can choose between the following options:

• send out all invitations in CWMS system language only
  • send out all invitations in english language only
  • send out all inviations in a combination of meeting hosts language and english language

Best regards

Manfred

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manfred,

Ok. You are correct in that the logic described above only applies to the system users and not to guest accounts.

We will add this to the backlog and consider it for future releases.

Regards,

Nitasha

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

niwalia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Manfred,

The language selection of the invitation emails depends upon the language selected by recipient. For instance, if the recipient's language is set to French, and the sender's email is set to German, the recipient will receive the email in French.

Hence, recipients who have English as their system language, will receive emails in English. I hope this meets your needs.

At this time, we have do not have plans on changing this behavior. If it does not work for you, and you would like to chat further about this, please drop me a note at niwalia@cisco.com

Regards,

Nitasha

Hi Nitasha,

yes, it is working in the way you described above. But what about participants that do not have an account on CWMS?

For instance if you create a meeting and your account is set to german language all mails to external people are sent in german language, even to people in other countries.

It would be nice if you would think about making it possible to send emails to external participants in a default language like described in my first post.

Best regards

Manfred

Manfred,

Ok. You are correct in that the logic described above only applies to the system users and not to guest accounts.

We will add this to the backlog and consider it for future releases.

Regards,

Nitasha