cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS -Multiple Email Templates for Call In Numbers?

dneggers1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a way to have seperate call-in numbers (eg per department)?

Each department will pay for their own toll free number, but how do we configure the hosts to have different call-in numbers in their meeting invite emails?

I see only settings for Global, not per-host or per-division..

There are no settings in the user pages to manually specify call-in numbers either..

We have CWMS 1.5 On premise.

Cheers

Dion

9 Replies 9

walander
Level 1
Level 1

We don't currently have a way to do this with CWMS.

But if the customer is looking for a way to understand usage by department, the 'tracking codes' feature may be a useful alternative. The administrator can assign  tracking codes (such as department identity) to the users; this becomes a part of each user's profile. Then, use the reporting menu to generate custom reports for a given timeframe; the "Meeting Report.csv" will indicate all the meetings that were held, their duration and participants, as well as what 'tracking code' the meeting belonged to.

Tony Segneri
Level 4
Level 4

We have a client who is also looking to track long distance usage of the call-back feature in CWMS.  Has anyone been able to find the meeting place equivalent of the dial-out report ?

A CWMS admin can generate custom reports for a selected date range. This causes a half dozen or so .csv files to be generated; one of the custom reports provided is the Participants Report. This report includes a column for session type which will identify "call-back" participants and what number was dialed--I think this may be useful for the purpose you've identified.

Hi Walter , unfortunately this is not the case.. There is no participants report in the custom report...

Fraud attempts

Meeting report ( only shows cumulative callback minutes)

Bandwidth utilisation

Storage capacity

Downtime report

User license reports

Cheers

Dion

Sent from my iPhone

Ok darn, sorry. Must be because I'm running version 2.0….

w

I couldn't find version 2 cwms on cco yet.. Any day now!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

CWMS 2.0 is already available. It will NOT be posted to CCO as is it a major upgrade (.ova) and not an update (.iso). (We are not allowed to post .ova's to CCO)

Instead you can get it internally from the collab software library at: http://wwwin-collabsw.cisco.com/

Or Customers upgrading from 1.x to 2.0 can order it via the product upgrade tool (PUT) at http://tools.cisco.com/gct/Upgrade/jsp/index.jsp

The PUT SKUs for upgrading from version 1.x to version 2.x of Cisco WebEx Meetings Server are:

Software SKU

Description

Price(USD)

WMS2-UPG-K9=

WebEx Meeting Server 2.x SW Kit

$0.00

WMS2-UPG-AU-K9=

WBX Meeting Server 2.x SW Kit (Export Unrestricted)

$0.00

w

I am not seeing those parts on the PUT tool, we already have CWMS 1.5 installed and licensed - should it be available yet?  Does anyone else see it?

Apologies. Am told by the PUT team that they are actually still in progress and should show up by tomorrow. In mean time, code is available from collab software library. Sorry for the delay.

w

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: