Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS options for billing matters?

HeribertoVV
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It is possible to assign calls to the user who makes a call from WebEx? It is possible to bill a call to a user?

For example, I am the host in the conference and I use the option "Call me". It is possible to know that I use this option? What if one assistant use this options, it will appear like If I had made the call?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Heriberto,

CWMS doesn't offer a classic Billing Report. However, based on the available reports, you may be able to pull the needed information.

If you participated in CWMS conference, Admin can pull Custom Report (CWMS Admin > Reports > Customize Your Report) that will include Meeting and Participant reports among others. Based on the Meeting Number in Meeting Report you can identify Conference ID, and then you can use the Conference ID to filter Participant Report for all the participants in the conference. This report will have the phone number of the end user listed, it will have Type of Session (e.g CALLBACK-INNER or INT) and Session Duration which will provide you with the call length in minutes. 

I hope this will be of help.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

HeribertoVV
Level 1
Level 1

This is my system information:

CWMS 2.5.1.5037.B-AE

No HA

Two SIP Trunks, 250 users, VM Admin, VM Media, VM IRP.

Hi Heriberto,

CWMS doesn't offer a classic Billing Report. However, based on the available reports, you may be able to pull the needed information.

If you participated in CWMS conference, Admin can pull Custom Report (CWMS Admin > Reports > Customize Your Report) that will include Meeting and Participant reports among others. Based on the Meeting Number in Meeting Report you can identify Conference ID, and then you can use the Conference ID to filter Participant Report for all the participants in the conference. This report will have the phone number of the end user listed, it will have Type of Session (e.g CALLBACK-INNER or INT) and Session Duration which will provide you with the call length in minutes. 

I hope this will be of help.

-Dejan

Thank you for your answers.

The client basically needs to know who made a call from WebEx (Like a CDR that means: this call was emited in WebEx and XXXXX user made it). I will send them the report customized.

Best regards.

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

CWMS does not support this. I've asked Cisco about adding this kind of feature and the response was "Why would you want it?"

:-(

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon,

If you really need this feature, you should talk to you Cisco Account Team and describe exactly what the feature should look like to meet your needs. They should be able to submit the Enhancement Request for the product and work with Product Management to evaluate the need for such feature and possibly include it in the next major release.

If you know exactly what you would like to see, please write it here and I can submit an enhancement request for you, and then you can share the enhancement ID with your Cisco Account Team to push further with Product Management.

Kind regards,

-Dejan