Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS v1.5 'Announce Name' Issue

jason.henderson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an issue where if a user schedules a meeting for the future through the Outlook plugin and invites attendees, the attendees are not prompted to record their name (audio only portion is started).  If, however, they schedule an instant meeting through Outlook, the web GUI opens to start the meeting and attendees are then prompted to record their name.

Is this expected behaviour or a bug?  If the audio portion only is opened, does this mean that the attendees will never be prompted to record?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

2 Replies 2

Benjamin Kern
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Jason,

I have the same issue and rised a TAC case for that two weeks ago.

The answer from TAC was:

"Just to inform you ,we already observe this issue and our engineering team is looking into this. I will update you once I will get back from them."

The are actually analysing the traces I have send them... lets see whats the issue.

By the way: if you make an meeting with PCN, you get the promt as well

Best regards

Ben

Benjamin Kern
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Jason,

i got finally the answer:

"We are hitting a bug “CSCuj49288”,Where the propose fix will be on 1.5 MR1 and that can be released on October but not promised."

At the phone the TAC engineer told me that the release date will be at the 22nd of OCT.

Lets see if that hepls.

Ben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: