cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Decline a call with Windows Jabber 10.5.2 (CUCM 8.6.2 / CUPS 8.6.4)

m.kuenzler
Level 5
Level 5

Call-Decline don't work with my Windows Jabber Version 10.5.2. The CUCM-Version is 8.6.2, the CUPS-Version 8.6.4.

If someone calls, the Popup-Windows with Accept (green) and Decline (red) appears.

There is no chance to Decline the call. Accept works perfectly but sometimes you like to decline a call.

Any idea?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes. Decline button will not work if there is no voicemail configured for the user in unity connection.

Regards

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Decline sends the call to your VM, is all your VM configuration in place for that to happen??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

... which means: no Voicemail = no working Decline Button?

(Because Unity Connection is not part of the deployment)

Yes. Decline button will not work if there is no voicemail configured for the user in unity connection.

Regards

Thanks for your reply.

m.kuenzler
Level 5
Level 5

If Decline is pressed on a Smartphone Jabber, the Smartphone stops ringing and the popup disapears.

If Decline is pressed on a Windows Jabber, the Popup Windows does not disapear and the PC is ringing until the caller stops calling.

I expect the same behavior on both Jabber Devices. Or am I wrong? 

I have the same problem. I don´t want voice mail for this users with cisco jabber but i would like to decline the call. Could you solve this problem? I working with jabber windows 11.8.5

does the smartphone decline send call to smartphone voicemail?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: