Views
Helpful
Replies

Do we have any Competitive feature list of Cisco Video Conferencing

Shobhiy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

this is related to on prem Cisco Video conference, let say client is having CUCM, TMS, Conductor and Telepresence servers for the multiparty conferencing so do we have any competitive feature comparison list let say with Polycom, Acano etc?

Thanks and Regards

Shobhit Tyagi

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Shobhit

The partner portal is one location but as you can see from the dates it's a bit dated. I hate to say this but I used to be a big fan of these competitve docs going into bits and bytes but as you will realize very quickly this just goes into a rat hole discusssion. All these items change every 3 to 6 months to make matters worse.

For Acano since they are very new docs I have seen are very high level. Some points like " one vendor story" or TAC support or R&D budget keep getting repeated every year.

Video frankly is a technology if sold correctly and positioned well should flow top down business driven/use case driven vs dealing in the feature X vs feature Y which IT concerns itself with.

You can also ping your local Cisco people since they may have some internal docs but as I said that discussion should be elevated

Cisco Systems

Also you should move this to the partner side of the portal since you work for one based on your profile vs public facing

Srini