cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does Spark integrate with SharePoint? If so, what functionality is offered?

stacy_a_foster
Level 1
Level 1

I've seen some interest in having this question answered but haven't seen a specific response to it. Does Spark integrate with SharePoint 2013/online? If so, how? Thank you.

4 Replies 4

miro@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry, Spark does not integrate with SharePoint directly at this time.

aditi000111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Stacy !

CloudFuze ( www.cloudfuze.com) is the answer to the integration you are looking for ! Please check out our video for Spark-DropBox integration using CloudFuze.

CloudFuze - Cisco Spark Integration - YouTube

We have integrated Spark with SharePoint on similar lines. Would love to show it to you and get your inputs. We are always looking at improving our product

Regards,

Aditi Parashar

CloudFuze Product Manager

Hey Aditi,

I tried integrating Sharepoint to spark with zero success. Is there a document that can guide me through this process?

andrew.dorman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar issue.  I suppose the ideal scenario is that files uploaded to the shared room can be opened and edited within the shared room.  It's frustrating and, ultimately, useless to post a document in the room when everyone has to download, rename, edit, upload, and delete the old file.  We tried with SharePoint, but to no success.  This would be a great feature.  Has anyone come up with a work around?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: