Views
Helpful
Replies

Emails for Missed Calls

Mavinktul
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

We want to enable Emails for Missed Calls for few lines, upon checking found that the missed call email notification providing the calling number feature is available on the currently (Unity v11.x)

However, the line in question does not have voice mail enabled and we would like to avoid people from leaving a message.

Is there any solution to enable it for lines without Voicemail enabled in the existing setup of CUCM/Unity 11.5.1 SU8

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the only option you have with CUCM + CUC, CUCM by itself has no way to do it.

If the call never makes it to CUC, this won't work.

You could simply change the after greeting action to hang up.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the only option you have with CUCM + CUC, CUCM by itself has no way to do it.

If the call never makes it to CUC, this won't work.

You could simply change the after greeting action to hang up.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Allegheny412
Level 1
Level 1

There are a couple of reasons I am frustrated over missed calls whether with voice mail or without.  One, I don't use the docked window as it can often be positioned in an area of our Windows desktop and sometimes blocks my ability to click other program window controls.  Of course the dock can be moved but for someone who truly multi-tasks it soon became apparent was better to turn off this setting so to avoid it being in the way.  Two, we don't have the ability to receive email notifications of missed calls.

Perhaps the Windows system tray icon could reflect not only our availability status but also any missed call count.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: