Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable active call transfer between Cisco Jabber Voice and desk phone

I am having an issue with the desktop integration with Jabber voice for iphone v9.1.6  IOS 7 ( CUCM 9.1.2 ) , in the admin guide I follow the Enable active call transfer between Cisco Jabber Voice and desk phone section with no success , I can make calls from the iphone to deskphone and vice versa but cannot control the deskphone from the iphone. I have setup as follows:

End user Mike associated with deskphone with allow control of device from CTI and CTI enabled

Deskphone ext 2000 with owner userid of Mike and allow control of device from CTI checked

Cisco dual mode device for iphone  ext 2008  with owner userid of iphone and CTI control username of Mike

The next step stipulates navigate to the Directory number information page which I presume is ext 2000 to check Allow Control of device from CTI is ticked ( this option is not available for 2008 ) and the associated device box displays the deskphone and mobile device , however the associated device box only displays the deskphone  - I am obviously doing something wrong , can someone point me in the right direction please..

3 Replies 3

V.Naveen Kumar
Level 1
Level 1
Need to add std. End user and std. Cti enabled roles to end user

Thanks for the reply nevin7771 , I have already added the roles you state to the end user Mike

have you associated a user ID with the extension on the phone?  Line association all the way at the bottom?

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.