Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway MRA Jabber mobile client can not reach my CUCM via FQDN

Gura24
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

my Jabber mobile client can not reach my CUCM via extern.

Infos:

Im using 2 domains an internal (example.local) and an external (example.com)

CUCM

>  Expresway C  >  Expressway E    >  Internet     <  Jabber Mobile Client

IMP

As first I used this Link to install Jabber on my mobile

ciscojabber://provision?ServicesDomain=example.local&VoiceServicesDomain=example.com

My login failed and I got a message like this > "I can not reach your Callmanager via FQDN"

Have anyone an idea what I can do?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Have you tried the Collab Solutions Analyzer?  It is a great tool to use when testing MRA configurations/deployments and to do some troubleshooting.

CollaborationSolutionsAnalyzer

From here you check your SRV records or use the Collab Edge validator in order to do a step by step check of the MRA path.

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you see in the expressways logs?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Have you tried the Collab Solutions Analyzer?  It is a great tool to use when testing MRA configurations/deployments and to do some troubleshooting.

CollaborationSolutionsAnalyzer

From here you check your SRV records or use the Collab Edge validator in order to do a step by step check of the MRA path.

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

Hello,

I had some issues with the SRV Record in the external domain, I used subdomains and now it is working.

Thanks!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: