cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help with Dual Screen Content View on Conductor Templates

Dave Bohn
Level 1
Level 1

We just started using Conductor version XC2.4.1 which is old and TelePresence Server 4.0(2.8) for a new sites bridge calls.  These are all ad hoc and nothing scheduled.  The endpoints are still registered to the VCS-C and in this building they are SX80's with the latest CE 9.1.3.  If we do a direct call between endpoints the content is displayed just like it should on a dual or single display setup.  If we use our old MCU 4510 version 4.5(1.89) they look fine too.  Using the conductor templates we can not get content to show up on the second display, it is always the overlay, prominent other other single display setup.

3 Replies 3

Dave Bohn
Level 1
Level 1

From another test it almost feels like the content is just another video channel and not content.

Do you have the content channel enabled in the Conductor conference template, and making the call using a high enough bandwisth to support both the main video and content channels?

The calls are setup as 1920 mbps so I don't think it should be a bandwidth issue.  The templates were setup previously as Telepresence Servers calls and not MCU if that makes sense so we didn't even have the option to select the content channel.  I have tried to create a new bridge, pool and service preference for the MCU route and I'm still having the status listed as "unusable" and detail of "waiting for conference bridge to be verified".  I have a new admin user on the Telepresence Server so I know it should be able to login to that side, but still no luck yet.  Any thoughts?