Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
niall.burke1
Beginner

Hi. I am a very frequent user of webex. See two questions below. Thanks.

1. Does anyone know why DUBLIN is not listed in the Time Zone listing ! 

2. Why does WEBEX not know the location of the person creating the meeting and then also present the local call in number ?? [ instead of having to click into a long list and scrolling to find the local number ]

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
aaoden
Cisco Employee

Hi Niall,

Not sure why Dublin is not listed. However, for your second question, WebEx is designed to display 1 default Toll number and 1 default Toll Free number per WebEx Site.  Happy to take your feedback back to the Product Team as a feature request.

Cheers.

Thanks for getting back to me Aaron.     Dublin should be added to the list [ If for no other reason than acknowledging that its the technology capital of Europe...  Facebook, Google, Paypal ....  CISCO ! all located there ]

The toll number item is particularly important to consider.  In my case, a US number is always listed. Probably because we are a US headquartered multinational.  I am always calling from Ireland , but I never bother clicking on the link to the local numbers list [ because its a pain and because I'm always under pressure to kick off the call quickly ]

I'm sure it would be very easy to build in code that would enable the tool to recognise the location of the person who is connecting with the call and then present the appropriate number.

Thanks, Niall.

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad