cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I perform a manual fallback to resore presence node?

sharon1shaw
Level 1
Level 1

I have rebooted our IM&P publisher node, and now need to perform a manual fallback to restore the nodes in the presence redundancy group to the Normal state.

I can't find any documentation on HOW I complete manual fallback to restore the nodes in the presence redundancy group to the Normal state?

Do I just go to System > Presence Redundancy Groups. Click find, click on your subcluster, turn HA off and then back on again to get it back into a good state, as suggested by a third party forum?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Seems to be an issue with database replication .Can u try restarting Server Recovery Manager service on both nodes ?

what is the output of utils dbreplication runtimestate?

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Seems to be an issue with database replication .Can u try restarting Server Recovery Manager service on both nodes ?

what is the output of utils dbreplication runtimestate?

regds,

aman

Hi Aman, the replication status seems good (2) but am getting this:

Replication status command COMPLETED 66 tables checked out of 300
     Last Completed Table: epascontactaddinfo
     Errors or Mismatches Were Found!!!

Count is still going up though, as have just re-started the SRM's on both servers, so will give it 30 mins.

sharon1shaw
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for your help Aman, by restarting SRM on both pub and sub, eventually received the 'failover' tabs under "ServerAction" they weren't there before.

Selected 'failover' on our pub, and now the HA pair are working in normal state.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: