cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you get deskphone to register on Jabber 9.1.0 using CUP 8.5 and CM 8.6.2?

jerome.williams
Level 1
Level 1

I have all the setting correct but cannot get the deskphone to register on Jabber.  I have created a CCMCIP profile and associated the users.  We are using Cisco 9971 phones with each enduser added to 'Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf' group. Can someone please explain what I am missing?  And/or the proper configuration of a CCMCIP profile?

4 Replies 4

Richard Hermann
Level 4
Level 4

Have you associated the phone to the user in CUCM?  You definitely  need that, but if it still isn't working, be sure to add them to the  'Standard CTI Enabled' group if you haven't done so already.

Lastly, are the services activated on the subscriber you've set your CCMCIP profile to? 

Cisco IP Manager Assistant     Activated
    Cisco WebDialer Web Service

Thanks for your suggestions.  All of those options have been set and still I cannot get the deskphone to register with Jabber. 

Hi Jerome,

If deskphone is not registering after following the steps in "Create Desk Phone Devices" section of admin guide, then I suggest to open a support case with Cisco TAC.

Thanks,

Maqsood

sunil suthar
Level 1
Level 1

In addition to standard CTI enabled and Standard CCM end users, 9971 users also requires Standard CTI allow Control of phones supporting connected Xfer and conf in end user page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: