cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change your Spark account email address?

pcantore
Level 1
Level 1

So OK, I've had a Spark account for a while and have plenty of rooms, some created and some I've been invited to join. I primarily use Spark on Windows and iPhone.

My query is around a new situation where my corporate email has changed and is now different from the one I created the account with - new invites to rooms are going to "the wrong" email address.

Is there a way to either change the account login email used (and have all existing rooms go to the new one), or better for me would be to have multiple email addresses associated with my existing Spark account? Is there a solution to this, or do I have to manage multiple Spark accounts/logins and how on earth would Spark for Windows cope with notifications for multiple accounts etc?

Any thoughts from those that know better than me will be appreciated as I'm sure that this will become a common requirement over time.

Regards to all in Spark-land... Phil.C

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: