cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to have a shared line across all users.

seth stein
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to have a shared line across all users, using cisco spark. Thanks

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you elaborate like a shared line with phones or something else?

I am talking about having a main company phone line that is present on every employee’s phone. So that if any external party calls the main phone line, all phones will ring simultaneously allowing anyone to answer the calls on this main line. This is simple function on CUCM but in spark I don’t see the ability to put the same DID on multiple employee phones.

From what I remember Spark only supports one line similar to Jabber.  If the shared line is the prime line for every phone I believe it would show in that users portal. 

Spark is not an enterprise phone system.  Cisco is being cagey about their cross-platform roadmap at this time, but for now, you need CUCM or HCS, etc. for any advanced telephony functionality.

Response Signature

Dear

each user have a primary Ext number plus a URI address

for any incoming calls to his number or URI all of associated devices will be ringing in the same time.

hope that help

BR
Mamdouh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: