Views
Helpful
Replies

I can not activate the Modern View in Webex Setup

horacio.benedicto
Spotlight
Spotlight

Dear friends, good morning.
I'm Horacio, and I write from Argentina.
I have the following problem: I can not find the option in the Control Hub configuration menu to manage my webex site, in which to set the option so that my site uses the modern view that is available from version 33 of webex.

I found a help document, I followed it to the letter, but I can not find that option to do it.

Can you help me ?
Thank you very much !

Best regards
Horacio Benedicto

El hombre "NO ES", el hombre "ESTÁ" .... Y todos los estados son modificables.
The man "is not", the man "IS" ... and all states are modifiable
2 Replies 2

Sandro Nardi
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

from WBS 33.1 each user of your organization should se the modern view button in the top bar, on the left
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/qzq53d#reference_186B8B6E532D0E49E188780F5DB4D282

New Page Modern View

Customers are now automatically enabled for our new page redesign, labeled "Modern View". By default, all end users now see a "Modern View" link in the upper right hand corner of their Classic View screen, where they can opt in to explore the new view. Webex remembers the decision of whether to remain in Modern View or Classic View, for each browser and user.

This feature is being enabled in stages. If you cannot see the new Modern View page, your site is not yet enabled but will be shortly.

Site administrators have the option to default all users to Modern View, default to Classic View, or disable the feature altogether.

From admin portal you have the option to switch all user to Modern View by default (the have the option to switch back) or to disable Modern View
Is under your site -> Common Option
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/nxvuu5f
2018-09-05 11_15_50-Collabora srl.png

Rate if help

Dear good morning. The problem has been solved.
I had to contact my Cisco CSM, and he had to ask Provisioning people to enable that option for our site.
Once that was done, I was able to visualize in the Control Hub the configuration option.

Thanks for the help and comments
Best regards

El hombre "NO ES", el hombre "ESTÁ" .... Y todos los estados son modificables.
The man "is not", the man "IS" ... and all states are modifiable