cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I Really Dislike the New Separation between People and Spaces

michael.cannon
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyway that can be an optional setting?

I like to use Spark in a smaller window, and merging people and spaces makes it a lot easier to navigate.

Another great feature to add there would be a filter, so that I can quickly query my list of people/spaces.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Michael,

We value your opinions at Cisco. Can you please send your feedback via the Spark app you are using? Here is a link to helpful instructions:

Cisco Spark | Send Feedback in the Cisco Spark App and...

Thank you for participating in the community and for sharing your thoughts.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I agree.. I dont like it either

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Michael,

We value your opinions at Cisco. Can you please send your feedback via the Spark app you are using? Here is a link to helpful instructions:

Cisco Spark | Send Feedback in the Cisco Spark App and...

Thank you for participating in the community and for sharing your thoughts.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

I like the new separation. Easy to delineate between team spaces, and individual conversations.

I feel that with this separation for folks who don't have large monitors, it eats up a lot of space. Why not use the left side of the spark menu for the separation for spaces and people. Unread indicators will allow me to see where I need to click. That way I can reserve the whole left side to see all my spaces. For folks who have a ton of activity in spaces and people rooms there is only so much real estate to play with. I liked it when the whole screen could be dedicated to 1:1 and then spaces so just add an icon on the left, there is so much empty space there anyway. Have a chat icon for 1:1 and then another icon for spaces and then finally the existing Team icons and call icons.

I agree. I liked having all messages in a single stream, whether from an individual or from a group. Now it takes a lot of clicks and resizing to see messages in each of the two sections.

stephen_brile
Level 1
Level 1

+1 for single stream or user option

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: