cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming Call Jabber Fail from External domains using schema hostname@internaldomain

Hi Community

I have deploy a MRA with CUCM 10.5.2 with Expressways C and E X8.7. I have a issue with my Jabber clients when they receive calls from external domains , the calls are not connected with schema hostname@internaldomain only with DN@internaldomain.

If do a call using other Jabber Client or SX20 using both URI schemas on-premises ,these connected without problem.

The resume of configuration in CUCM and Expressways is the following:

1.- URI dialing for standalone server CUCM ok.

2.- Enable manual Directory URI Dialing CUCM ok.

3.-Upload jabber-config.xml to enable SIP URI dialing. <EnableSIPURIDialling>true</EnableSIPURIDialling> ok.

4.-SIP trunk and Sip Route pattern to Expressway C to route calls for external domains ok.

5.- Traversal Zone between Expressway C and E and SRV records in external DNS  ok.

6.-Search rule for incoming calls (.+)@internaldomain ok.

At level of event log ,the call can reach the only DN@internaldomain not hostname@internaldomain of my Jabber Clients. however using locale in both expressways, the both destinations are found in neighbor CUCM Zone.

Some one had this issue

Regards

2 Replies 2

Joshua Warcop
Level 5
Level 5

Sounds like a search/transform rule problem on Expressway. Can you output the event log from Expressway-E/Expressway-C during an external inbound call? If the Expressway isn't super busy that should be an easy catch.

Hi Joshua 

Mi problem was a misconfiguration:

The issue was that I did not the association properly of the line to the End User.

Workaround

1.- Register the endpoint following the configuration guide.

*Create the Enduser with parameter like (Directory URI, Mail ID)

*Create the telepresence device

*Configure the line 

*Associate the line to Enduser (Device Association and Primary Extension)

*Verify that the Directory URI is in green in menu the line of device.

Reference:http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ce80/administerting-endpoints-running-ce80-on-ucm-1101.pdf (Pag 16,21)

Regards