In the jabber Feature configuration page 78, it talks about a function called OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged.
We get the function to work fine, but one thing we found, if no caller ID is passed as part of the call, this function won't get triggered.
The call scenario when Custom Tab is working:
1) Inbound call from PSTN with Caller ID name and Number
2) Phone and Jabber Ring and the Custom Tab updates with Caller ID name and number as well as the call state field
3) Answer the phone and the Custom Tab updates the call state
4) Call ends and the Custom Tab updates the call state
The call scenario when not working is:
1) Inbound call from PSTN without Caller ID information
2) Phone and Jabber Ring displaying "unknown" - custom tab does not update call state
3) Answer the phone - Jabber and the Phone show off hook - custom tab does not update call state
4) Call ends - Jabber and the phone are onhook - custom tab does not update call state
Anybody know any information about this function? About why it doesn't get triggered unless there is caller ID available?
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: