cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Invite Template for WebEx TelePresence Meetings (TMSXE)

Tim Cappel
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

We are working on deploying WebEx Enabled TelePresence and TMSXE to our environment.  Everything is working as expected, however I am having some frustrations with the email templates.  When scheduling with Smart Scheduler you get the booking invite HTML template from TMS.  However, when booking from the WebEx Productivity Tools (the new one that works with WeT and TMSXE) it loads the invite with the booking invite plain text version from TMS.  I have looked everywhere and the only thing I have found is under Coniguration in TMS, email settings, set Email Content Type to HTML instead of both (multipart).  However, this still doesn't seem to force the invite to be HTML instead of Plain Text.  If anyone has some insight into this, I would greatly appreciate it.

TC                       

1 Reply 1

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Tim,

This community is observed by Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (on premise) and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace experts. None of these products integrate with TelePresence, so we won't be able to assist you. I advise you either post this question in TelePresence community which is observed by TelePresence experts, or reach out to Cisco WebEx Support directly (1.866.229.3239) to get answers about WebEx E-mail templates and possible solution.

I hope this will be of help.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: