Views
Helpful
Replies

iPhone jabber Call Park not working

dverasteguin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a CUCM and CUC 8.6 and I want to use an iPhone as an extension of a desk phone. I downloaded the Jabber application for the iPhone and I configured it on the CUCM. I selected the Option of Primary Phone for the desktop phone.

However, what I dont understand is that if I should put a DN on the iPhone phone in the CUCM. When i did it without a DN, it didnt register after i followed the setup wizard. when i put the same DN as the Desktop phone it does register.

It works fine that way ecept that when I call to the DN of the desktop and iPhone, the both ring at the same time, the problem comes when I pick up the Desktop and on the iPhone I get a message of "If you want to use this phone instead" and when I click yes, on the desktop phone (9971) there's a Call Park error that doesnt allow me to transfer the call to the iPhone.

I dont know what I'm doing wrong.

Have anyone had this problem before?

I would appriciate the help!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Dante Verastegui

2 Replies 2

Jamin Horton
Level 4
Level 4

Did you get this working?

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

dante verastegui

So, what you need is a "Shared-Line" between the 9951 and Jabber, or are you using the CTI feature for DeskPhone control?

Is this what you're trying to do?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPhone/8.6/JABI_BK_J29330BB_00_jabber-for-iphone-admin-guide_chapter_011.html#JABI_TK_E9D245B2_00

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.