cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is expressway 14.2 compatible with CUCM 11.5

jaheshkhan
Level 4
Level 4

is expressway 14.2 compatible with CUCM 11.5 version?

CUCM 11.5 will be upgraded at later stage

Client want only MRA at the moment

13 Replies 13

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The MRA deployment guides contain compatibility/requirements information, have you reviewed it?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes reviewed but i couldnt understand it.

The following table provides minimum releases of Cisco UC products in order for MRA to be supported with various features.

Table 3. Product Versions

Product

MRA Support

Legacy Authentication (LDAP)

Legacy Authentication with SSO

OAuth with Refresh

OAuth Refresh with SSO

Push Notifications

Expressway

X8.1.1

X8.1.1

X8.5.1

X8.10.1

X8.10.1

X8.10.1

Unified CM

-

SAML SSO: 10.5(1)

11.5(1) SU3

10.5(2)

11.5(1) SU3

IM and Presence Service (optional)

-

SAML SSO: 10.5(1)

11.5(1) SU3

10.5(2)

11.5(1) SU3

Cisco Unity Connection (optional)

-

Clusterwide SAML SSO: 11.5(1)

Per node SSO: OpenAM: 8.6(2) SAML SSO: 10.0(1)

-

-

NA

here where it mentioned about 14.2??

Yes it’s supported.

Response Signature

A-Flex license they have. will it include expressway license by default? when i checked their portal i couldnt find any thing? do they need to purchase it separately?

There is no license needed for MRA on Expressways anymore.

Response Signature

What about optional key for expressway? do they need to order it separately in flex license?

For Mra no license required.. no option keys required with new versions.

only licensee for expressway is RMS, device registration license if you are using expressway for those purpose.

Response Signature

ok . then i found RMS license details in their license portal

so now how expressway C and expressway E is converted? without optionkey??? before we need to enter the key? now its not required that way for 14.x?

For MRA and also for B2B you do not need to enter any keys. It’s natively embedded in the system. If you are using the Expressways for other type of services, like device registration you’ll need to have option key(s) for that. Please note that this is not the same as if you register devices through MRA, for that you don’t need any license key. This actually changed already in version X12 something, I don’t recall the exact dot version, but if you’re interested in knowing it can be found in the release notes for X12.x.

Response Signature

No option key . Run the setup wizard and select the mode, E or C. Mention what feature you use that’s it.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: