Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 9.0(4) for Windows - WebEx Meeting Centre integration

dana.tong
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

Am testing J4W 9.0(4) at a customer site. Having some odd behaviour.

We have CUCM 8.6(2)SU1, Presence 8.6(2), WebEx Meeting Centre SaaS.

Both myself and another user can one-click launch into a WebEx meeting from Jabber for Windows. However the problem appears when trying to join the meeting from the toast popup that appears.

The user receives a meeting invitation to the effect of:   Meeting Invitation. Person A has invited you to attend a WebEx meeting. Would you like to join now?

The system responds with an error:  WebEx Meeting is unavailable. Problem with the email account associated with your WebEx host account. Please sign into your WebEx Meeting Center site account. Then go to your profile.

We have tried changing the email account to be both:   firstname.lastname@company.com    or xlastname@company.com

Neither works.

Another odd error. My Productivity Tools / One-Click doesn't sign in. Yet my password is correct. My password incidently is the same as my AD authentication. The other user's Productivity Tools and Outlook plugin works. I have tried to load the plugin manually via Outlook (2010) addins but it won't appear.

Does anyone have any thoughts to why the Jabber escalate to WebEx meeting centre is not working? (it's odd considering both users can launch into the meeting centre independently)

Cheers

Dana

16 Replies 16

Any ideas when 9.1 is due to be released?

As mentioned earlier, expected release time is at the end of October.

Thanks,

Maqsood