cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Call still counting after disconnect

Jacob Berger
Level 2
Level 2

i sometimes see call with active call windows still runing and counting despite the call being long disconnected.

another bug we have is the when i call a wrong number the active call window remains on  screen.

4 Replies 4

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jacob,

i sometimes see call with active call windows still runing and counting despite the call being long disconnected.

>> This is being tracked by CSCua76194 (Jabber call window remains active when call is declined or RNA)

another bug we have is the when i call a wrong number the active call window remains on  screen.

>>  Also known issue. I will provide a defect ID later.

Thanks,

Maqsood

Defect ID for second issue is :

CSCub21783 : Jabber active conversation window does not close

Thanks,

Maqsood

Maqsood, we are experiencing this issue as well.  Any idea when there will be a fix?

Thanks,

-shane

joshua.gertig
Level 1
Level 1

We have seen that issue before too with CUPC and Jabber for windows, but it was not bug releated. In our case we would see this with remote users that had to traverse a particular ASA, which somehow would not send the SIP disconnect (BYE) correctly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: