Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber - Called Name in History not available

m.ranger
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a Customer with a local dialplan with directory numbers build by sitecode + extension.

i.e. the extension is 123, site code is 99  -  This means the Directory Number on the line is 99123.

The customer has the possibility to dial within the same location only 3-digits, across locations he has to dial 5-digits.

Problem:

- If I dial 3 digits in Jabber, the call will be established, the name of the remote phone will be shown in the conversation window, but no name is available in the history

- If I dial 5 digits in jabber, the call will be established, the name of the remote phone will be shown in the conversation window and the name is available in the history

This is only for Jabber for Windows, Jabber for MAC shows the name in the history for both cases (3-digit dialing and 5-digit dialing)

I have CUCM and IM/P 10.5(2) and Jabber 10.5.2 (45439) and also Jabber 10.6.1 (55781).

The problem can be reproduced in two independent customer environments.

Has anybody any Ideas?

Best regards

Manfred

1 Reply 1

RAJAMANI Nallakaruppan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Manfred

Can you attach a problem report from the Jabber Windows client? Also, mention the 3-digit and the 5-digit number dialled along with the time of the call

Regards

Rajamani