Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Cannot Send File or Photo

fdharmawan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys,

I wonder why I no longer can send file or photo on Jabber. I used to be able to send files or photos, but now I cannot. The error message is "This screen capture could not be delivered". I do not recall changing any setting on IMP, but what is the "correct" implementation setting for this?

My CUCM version is 11.5 and Jabber version is 12.0.1 for Desktop and 12.5.1 for mobile phones. The setting on IMP for file transfer is Peer-to-Peer.

Thank you.

3 Replies 3

Evgeny Izetov
Level 1
Level 1

Are you or the other person connected over MRA by any chance? This is expected if you are connected over MRA and you don't have a separate server for Managed File Transfer.

Hi Evgeny,

I'm aware that if I connect through MRA I cannot send any files. In fact, it is greyed out. I connected using internal network.

marcelorpv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I solved the same problem enabled in the Firewall ports used by the Jabber server associated with file transfer: 37200 and 7336 both TCP. Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: