cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Client for Windows 9.0.4

rkiste
Level 1
Level 1

Running Presences 8.6.4su1 and client 9.0.4.  When I change my status on the client from available to Do Not Disturb(DND), the phone 8961 DND turns on and immediately turns off.  Also if I press DND on the phone the client doesn't update.  I thought this was windows firewall issue, but disabled it same result.                

2 Replies 2

Muhammad Maqsood Mushtaq
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

DND is not supported in the current release of Jabber for  Windows. It is planned for a post 9.1 version. No release date available  right now.

Thanks,

Maqsood

Hello,

is there any update on this topic? I am already on Jabber 9.1.3, and it is still not working. It is an very big issue in the mental healthcare organisation I work for, because the doctors, psychs etc. press the DND button on there phones when they are in talk sessions with there (human) clients, but other employees, can't see there is a status change in Jabber.

We realy hope there will be an solution for this, as it is realy realy urgent. And then we talk about an orginizational acceptation issue for the whole jabber implementation...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: