Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber contact photo with MRA

Hi,

Contact photos appear while we are registering internal as directory is set to ldap in jabber configuration file. but contact photos don't appear while registering through MRA that it support only UDS.

I see we can have a web server with the photos and to use URL in jabber configuration file with a parameter to point to the photos on the web server.

Is any one try this solution before. please help to start and what web server to use ?

or there is a solution that help to connect to ldap while registering through MRA ?

Thanks

19 Replies 19

Hi everyone , do i still need external Web Server for Photos in Jabber MRA 12.5?

Yes, the "UDS Tag to LDAP Attribute Mapping" is not changeable currently

Hi,

I am running CUCM 12.5 where jabber-config.xml is replaced as UC service. Also, Cisco Jabber is logged in with MRA expressway 12.5.7 release.

could someone advise which parameters we need to setup in UC service to resolve profile photo while we have added photos at hosting like http://domain-name.com/photos. I believe it's based on UDS resolution.

Thanks.

Hi Jaime,

thank you for your reply.

I have tried to apply same config but it's not working.

CUCM 12.5 have no jabber-config.xml so we need to set valued manually in UC service.

Does anything else need to configure to fix it?

Regards,