cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Contact Pics Appearing

callen132
Level 1
Level 1

We do not manage contact images in Jabber - but I have a user who opened a ticket asking that her contact phone be changed.  When asking for more information, we find that her jabber client window shows an image.  It's an older picture she used years ago, but isn't current in Outlook.  I've had them create a problem report through jabber and combed through the logs. I can't find anything out of the ordinary that looks like it would be searching and pulling the picture from any other place.  Anyone have any ideas or have run into this?  It's not service affecting and I can't duplicate on my machine.  They're running the 11.9.3 client.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'd start by looking at where they should be pulling the pics from as per your configuration and try a Jabber reset if the picture is correct.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime,

Thanks for the response!

When we did our pilot of the CUCM prior to moving from our PBX, we setup a repository for pics as a test and decided it was too much trouble to try and manage.  The URL for that server is still in our Jabber config, and I verified that this user's pic wasn't in there as a leftover from the pilot.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: