Helpful
Replies

Jabber CTI problem

GeorgeV.
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have installed CUCM 9.1.1 and presence 9.1.1.10000-8 on BE600

Presence server is integrated successfully with CUCM by the book.

All services are running and state of all them marked with green color (when I check presence ---> topology)

Axluser and CTIGw users are created and associated. 3 end users I’ve created in CUCM (I don’t’ use LDAP) successfully transferred to Presence server

So when I start my Jabber client ( Win 7, 32 bit, jabber version 9-2-4) I experience at least two problems:

•1.       I can’t take control of my hard phone ( I use 6941 and 9971 ), actually I can use it only as a softphone.Also Jabber client is close itself when i start some    call ( from time to time)

•2.       Chat is not available and I can’t find other users

Additional info:

I have upgraded presence server to the latest version 9.1.1.31900-1- no changes.

I use temporary license for CUCM that I got from cisco go license site and have installed into ELM. The capacity of temp.license covers my LAB users and phones.

If I change my status on Jabber for instance, from available to DND the status of line ( DN ) on my hard phone also changed appropriate ( DND).

I use "domain.not.set" in domain field.

Any idea?

I will appreciate your help.

Thank you an advance,

George

17 Replies 17

Any news about this problem?
Checked UC profile and checked Standard CTI allow.
Still having the issue after upgrade from 8.6 to 9.1

Kind Regards.

One more thing that should be checked:

In Presence Server under Application -> Legacy Clients -> Settings -> TFTP Server should be set.

There is following warning "The TFTP Servers apply to Cisco Jabber 8.x and previous clients." on this page. But in my case with Jabber 9.2.5 it was neccessary.

Kind regards

Hi Koen

See my solution above.

George

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: