cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber desktop sharing mouse displacement

btombari
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Jabber user who is experiencing an issue when she hosts a Jabber screen share session. The viewer will see her mouse icon at a position that is up and to the left of the actual mouse position. I have not ran into this sort of issue with Jabber before, and have been unable to find anything on it. I cannot see any sort of setting which may cause the visual displacement of the mouse. The issue persists through a reinstall of the software, as well as when both the host and the viewer have the same screen resolution. All tested clients have been on version 11.1.0 build 21135. Has anyone seen this issue before, or have any recommendations of how to go about trouble shooting this?

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, Brian,

I recommend you also post this information to the Cisco Support Community for more feedback. If you think this is a bug, then please report it to Cisco TAC for tracking and resolution assistance.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/

Cisco Support - Software Downloads, Product Documentation, Support Tools, and Support Cases - Cisco

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: