cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber feature request

bparker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, I want to take my shot at asking for a feature request. The issue I have is i have about 100 users that use nothing but Jabber for their desk phone. At times the users desktop is locked and by the time the user unlocks the computer and opens jabber the call is gone. What im asking for is a jabber phone that pops up over the windows login to answer telephone calls.  This system would allow 2 things that are administrator set and they would be "Allow answer" and "Allow calling". This the Allow answer the user can only answer calls but not place them unless the computer is unlocked, and allow calling if the screen is locked. Now im not a windows admin and im not sure windows will allow this but im at least asking. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to submit a PER via your SE/AM in order for it to be considered by the product team.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to submit a PER via your SE/AM in order for it to be considered by the product team.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: