cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for iPad CUCM device name

dblittlewood
Level 1
Level 1

Hello - does anybody know what the required device name syntax will be for the Jabber for iPad client?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're part of the EFT you can get that information via your AM/SE. Otherwise, all that information will be provided at product FCS along with the necesary cop files for it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're part of the EFT you can get that information via your AM/SE. Otherwise, all that information will be provided at product FCS along with the necesary cop files for it.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

thanks yes I am part of the EFT so have asked my AM.

You shouldn't have to ask your AM.  This is not secretive information...  The correct syntax is TAB as stated in the documentation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/iPad/Admin_doc/output/b_Jabber_for_iPad_admin_guide_chapter_0111.html#task_84CC602B059749C1929349C97FE3052E

This link is supposed to be for the COP file but as usual, it is not the correct link.  Maybe someone can post the correct link here instead of telling us to contact the AM.

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/navigator.html?mdfid=280443139&flowid=29241.

Thanks I have it now but in response to your post - you do have to ask you AM if the product is in beta like it was when I posted the original question.  At that time no documentation was available.

Thanks anyway.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: