Has anyone ever seen a scenario like this before:
1. Cisco Jabber for Windows working all OK with Phone Services
2. Cisco Jabber for iPhone will not connect to Phone Services
3. Both clients connect from the same source network
4. Both using the same DNS servers
5. The iPhone client is erroring with DNS lookups on the CUCM TFTP... Also can't browse to it from Safari
6. But this works all OK from Windows on the same network... :/
Make sure you have SIP TCP turned ON (it's OFF by default)
Go to Configuration > Protocols > SIP. Set TCP mode to On.
Are you referring to Cisco Expressway configuration? This is all corporate access to CUCM with no MRA involvement.
Yes, I was referring to Expressway MRA. If it is just Desktop jabber phone services you nee, have you created CSF devices?
...or in the case of iPhones, a TCT device?
So, the IM&P portion of Jabber does work?
Are the IM&P servers using hostname/FQDN? or IP?
Yes im have same problem, with new IOS Jabber not working on Phone Anymore :-( and cant see how resolve this (speciality Ihone 7, / Plus, 8 and X..... with 6 or 6s this wonking fine)
Did you manage to get this resolved? I have exactly the same issue! Jabber phone services lost for Iphone and Android when on local network.
I have this issue all of a sudden. Android and Apple devices have lost phone service capability, when on local network (not MRA).
Can anyone provide some assistance?