Has anyone ever seen a scenario like this before:
1. Cisco Jabber for Windows working all OK with Phone Services
2. Cisco Jabber for iPhone will not connect to Phone Services
3. Both clients connect from the same source network
4. Both using the same DNS servers
5. The iPhone client is erroring with DNS lookups on the CUCM TFTP... Also can't browse to it from Safari
6. But this works all OK from Windows on the same network... :/
does someone have a solution for this. I have same problem with iPhone 8 connected via vpn. (Phone services only)
same user id with jabber for windows is working.
How you fixed the issue related to hostname?what was the root cause?
We are often getting the same issue "Phone services credentials are invalid,update your account information" for iphone users and very rarely for android users.Kindly suggest