cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Windows 9.2 Download Location

msloan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in need of a copy of Jabber for Windows 9.2 to fix a bug for our recent deployment. I was directed by a Cisco rep to join the User Group to gain access to the software but I haven't been able to locate it.  Anyone know where or how I can get this software?

Thank you

Message was edited on April 19, 2013:  Lisa Marcyes from the Cisco Collaboration Community Team added community category and tags for greater ease in filtering (no change to content). s

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Martin,

It is not clear from your post if you were unable to locate the Collaboration User Group or the software. Here is the link to the User Group. You will see a button on the top of the page with instructions to join.

https://communities.cisco.com/community/technology/collaboration/usergroups

If you are having problems locating the software, then please post in the User Group, and you will be directed to the right place.

Hope that helps. Thank you for joining the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Hi Kelli,

You are right, I've posted in the wrong location.  Just finding my way around the site....  I was able to join the user group but can't find the download.  I'll post in the user group section to get help.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: