Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Windows Watchers List

tkauer2591
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an CUCM Version 9.1 working with IM & Presence Server Version 9.1 and Jabber for Windows Clients Version 9.2.6.

If I add for example 20 Users to my Jabber Client Contact List from an LDAP Directory I can't see the presence status of all the 20 Users. For most of the Users I see the right presence status but for one or two users I just see the grey icon. When I doubleclick one of these Users and the chat window opens then I see the right (green or orange) presence status.

For testing I've used the presence viewer from CUPS Server. I saw that the presence status of the user is green in Presence Viewer but in the Watchers List of that user there are all the watchers but not my user where I can't see the presence status of this user.

Is it possible to update the watchers list of these users or does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks for you help,

Thomas

1 Reply 1

tkauer2591
Level 1
Level 1

All the contacts with the grey presence state are marked as "Contacts that are pending"  in Presence Viewer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: