Helpful
Replies

Jabber Meeting status

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I have CUCM/IMP/CUC 11.5 with jabber 11.7

All works fine, but when I check the connection status from jabber I always see a yellow remark for Meetings. But when I create an appointment in outlook I can see it in jabber when clicking on the meeting button.

Any idea why I have this yellow sign for meetings?

Thanks

JH

12 Replies 12

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What calendar are you using for the integration?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Outlook with Exchange.

Thanks!

Jan

Can you share the screenshot error from jabber ??

Do you have the backend Exchange config in IM&P??

Or just using the local API integration from Jabber to Outlook??

Depending on which you use, what's the version of the MS product?

HTH

java

Local API integration and I use Outlook 2013

Thanks for the help

Jan

This is the meetings warning:

Maybe this is for CWMS?

Thanks

Jan

this is for CWMS not for Outlook. this means you havn't created a CWMS profile for jabber in order to connect.

Thanks, I had some issues with jabber and Outlook/Exchange and I thought this might be the problem. Turned out I made a mistake in my jabber-config.xml file

Jan

(y)

Jamie's right, you have to have an EWS Gateway setup to pull outlook calendars properly in IMP this is in Presence>Gateways. It will require certificate exchanges between Exchange and IMP as well.

That's actually optional, you only need the backend integration if you want the status to show even when you're offline, otherwise, you can just use the local API integration between Jabber and Outlook.

HTH

java

Ok but ours didn't work right until the EWS setup so just throwing it out there. Again on 10.5 not 11.5 so may be a new option I'm not exposed too yet. Thanks Jamie. Always appreciate your feedback

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: