Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber MRA cannot connect to phone services

yeruel77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have problem with Jabber MRA phone services. IM&P server already connected and works fine, i can chat and the presence is active and from internal everything works fine, somtimes Phone services is disabled from jabber internally on few users.

1. On  EXP-C under "Status > Unified Communications" is "Unified CM registrations" showing as "Configured"

2. On your EXP-C under "Status > Unified Communications" select "View provisioning sessions". Under the "Unified CM server" column. CUCM are apearing red text. 

5 Replies 5

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

1. Are you using TLS for your CUCMs or TCP? It's better to use TLS.

2. What error do you see in the Event logs on the Expressway E?

3. Do you have forward and reverse DNS setup for all IP addresses and hostnames? This wasn't always critical but has become so with recent releases.

Hi James,

1. I have changed CUCM is TCP to TLS.

2. See attached

3. Yes all have Forward and reverse DNS, since recently i have upgrade Windows server 2012 DNS, AD and AD-CS to 2016 server. After migration except IM but phone services not work on MRA and internally interimittently not work on some users.

Hello again,

1. Are you using the same CA for the Expressway C and the CUCM? If not, did you upload the CUCM certs to the Expressway C?

2. Is your Expressway C's Unified Communications  zone pointed to the Expressway E on its external IP address? In other words, when connecting from inside, does your Expressway E resolve to its external IP address?

3. Do you have SIP inspection disabled on your firewall?

Thanks,

James

Hi,

All is already done.

Before migrating DNS and AD , and AD-CS from windows 2012 server to windows 2016 all services was functional. After migrating the phone services not working. can you suggest me based on this? shall i regenerate and signed certficate from new migrated server? 

SwathyEdayath
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Did u resolve the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: