cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber phone services are not working since renewing certificates

Djeten
Level 1
Level 1

Last week, we renewed the certificates on our expressways, cucm and im&p. Since then Jabber can't register to the phone services from outside the network. Inside  the network, jabber works fine.

We see the same with the phone service in Webex Teams. In the Teams Settings I can see I am logged in to CUCM, but the phone service says 'Phone Service disconnected'.

I ran the collab edge validator and there I got the error '407 Proxy Authentication Required'

I analysed the diagnostics logs with the TAC Tool and there I got this reply: Delegated credential checking error - There is a communication problem with the traversal client zone Traversal Zone to EWE used to receive delegated credential checking requests

I have checked the configuration of the Traversal Zone, but all seems fine. The configuration of the traversal zones hasn't been changed. Only change is the renewal of certificates. All devices have been rebooted.

Has anyone seen this behavior before and knows how to resolve this?

16 Replies 16

Follow the below action and make sure have met the certificate requirements.

Action

- If the local server is using a self signed-certificate, generate a CSR for the server, get it signed by a CA and upload it to the server.
- Make sure that the certificates of the intermediate CA's are in the local server's trust store

Response Signature

Hello,

I believe all necessary certificates are in the trust store.