Hello Cisco Community.
I have the following current problem, I have jabber users running with free permissions for each one from LDAP and integrated with CUCM. We are deploying new jabber users with certain host permissions from the LDAP, but when these permissions are listed in each new user they CANNOT log in, it was validated if the credentials are correct and it happened that when we released the permissions they managed to log in. I suspect it is an LDAP problem but I want to technically support it and it has been difficult to interpret the lines of the logs.
attached screenshots and logs:
- message received by user evasquez when logging in
- the status of the end-user "evasquez" in the CUCM
- the status of the HA in IM&P
- LDAP configuration of user "evasquez" with host restrictions
- LDAP configuration of another user without host restriction
- PRT of user "evasquez" with problems
- PRT of user "rmamanih" with free access and without problems
I hope you can give me support.