I am unable to start a video call between Jabber clients. Iphone to Iphone or Iphone to Windows, Windows to Windows. I am able to make voice calls without any issues, IM is working, between windows PC's I am able to share screens. With the Iphones, as soon as the call is connected the video option is grayed out with a slash though it, on the PC's when I click start my video it just stops right away.
I have one CUCM server (11.5 and one IM & Presence server (11.5.1) in the environment. (CUCM is using 6 month demo license)
I have the devices configured as
- Cisco Unified Client Services Framework
- Cisco Dual Mode for iPhone
- Users assigned as Presence Users
- Service Profile configured as well as the SIP trunk to the IM & Presence server.
- CCMCIP profile created on the IM & P Server as well.
Forgive me I am new Cisco voice technology, and I know there's a lot of settings needed, I am happy to provide any details or screenshots you may require. Your assistance is appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.