Views
Helpful
Replies

jabber windows can not control phone

ben Zecharia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello , 

I am using windows jabber  10.5.2 to control Cisco 7861. 

I log in the client but I get RED X on the phone picture .

CUCM ver :10.5

When I use jabber 9.7.2 it works fine .

Any idea?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Amit Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

your question is not clear; still i will try to answer it. This seems to be a SIP phone; the user which you are trying to login ;can you check if the following two permissions are included for this user and then re test;

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

If the above is already applied; can you try to do " reset jabber" from the sign in screen of 10.5 client and retest.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Amit Kumar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

your question is not clear; still i will try to answer it. This seems to be a SIP phone; the user which you are trying to login ;can you check if the following two permissions are included for this user and then re test;

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Rollover Mode

If the above is already applied; can you try to do " reset jabber" from the sign in screen of 10.5 client and retest.

The users have both of the permissions . 

I did reset jabber but it didn't help . 

i have the same issue with jabber windows 10.5  and cucm 9.1 with SIP phone and still not working 

and i get that the phone is disconnected in the status window and asks to enter the username and password , where i can enter this ? and i check that the PC is direct connect to the phone pc port .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: