cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber

venkatesh Gotur
Level 1
Level 1

In Jabber group chat file is sharing is not working.. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot expect any assistance if you do not mention versions for IM&P and jabber client you're using, and just mention your problem.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You cannot expect any assistance if you do not mention versions for IM&P and jabber client you're using, and just mention your problem.

HTH

java

CIMP Version -9.1.1.30000-3

Cisco Jabber Client- 9.7.3

File sharing is working with 1-1 chat but it is not working with group chat..

With your versions, that is expected not to work, you need the latest IM&P (10.5) and Jabber versions for that to work

HTH

java

We have Cisco IM&P 9.1.1 & Jabber 10.5 but still file sharing is not working in group chat. Am I missing something?

Yes, the latest release of IM&P, as I already mentioned, the RNs for 10.5(2) explain what you're asking.

HTH

java

My End user has the same issue while using Jabber Version 11

attached screen shot for further explanation.

I am not working for Cisco, nor am I a moderator of this forum.

But it would really help if you gave more details ,Jabber 11, what ??? CUCM/IM&P 11? or jabber client 11?

And I think it is better to start a new discussion because not all solutions are the same for similar problems and it would be easier to search in the forums

JH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: