Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet me

Vibha Verma
Level 1
Level 1

The scenario is

HQ where there is CUCM version9 and some 50 odd users want to participate in a meet me conference.

But after 2 or 3 participants initiate, the 4th participant gets not enough bandwidth.

I ahve already tried to increase the maximum unicast meet me service parameter to 50 also, and then i reduced it to 16 even.

although its default service parameter is 4, so even after changing iot, and a restart f d service, it fails to get more thna 4 participants.

Moreover users who are trying to participate are all in default hub_none location where bandwidth is Unlimited.

Actually through this meet me, we try to hear a live conference from our desks by dialing 26290.

Some analog digital converter is there at conference site whose output is connected to a cisco IP phone.one time the call from that cisco ip phone number is transferred to aeet me number.

Moreover do we have some option, except whisper intercom to just hear the live conference without participating in it.

Like people who are not able to attend the conferences, can just dial a number a get to listen to Live conference in their office, from their desk.

Thanks for your reply.

2 Replies 2

chevymannie
Level 1
Level 1

That is strange.  Not enough bandwidth usually comes when from users at a remote location.  Did you double check the locations in UCM?

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I advise you to post this in UnifiedCommunications  community to get the answer you need as this community is observed by Cisco Unified MeetingPlace and Cisco WebEx Meetings Server experts.

I hope this helps.

Dejan