Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Exchange for IM & Presence

@Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Hello All,

Hope you all are safe.

I have a quick to question and need clarification.

My IM&P running version 11.5.1.14900-32 and intergrated with MS Exchange 2016 and everything is working fine.

I was informed by my exchange team that they are going to upgrade exchange from version 2016 CU 14 to CU16 and asking whether the "Cumulative Update 16" is compatible with the current IM&P version.

could someone share any reference and document so to be sure to confirm.. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

As per compatibility matrix, IMPS 11.5 supports Microsoft Exchange 2016. The document does not specify any Service Release or Cumulative Update. Assumption is that any version of Microsoft Exchange 2016 is supported with IMPS 11.5. If you come across any issues then you can open Cisco TAC case.  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/exchange_integration/11_5_1/cup0_b_ms-outlook-calendar-integration-1151su8/cup0_b_ms-outlook-calendar-integration-1151su8_chapter_010.html 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

As per compatibility matrix, IMPS 11.5 supports Microsoft Exchange 2016. The document does not specify any Service Release or Cumulative Update. Assumption is that any version of Microsoft Exchange 2016 is supported with IMPS 11.5. If you come across any issues then you can open Cisco TAC case.  

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/exchange_integration/11_5_1/cup0_b_ms-outlook-calendar-integration-1151su8/cup0_b_ms-outlook-calendar-integration-1151su8_chapter_010.html 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thank you Vaijanath!

you answered the question, appreciate it.

cheers

Syed