Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access (MVA) don't work with the chosen locale

mdrangell22
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I have CUCM 12.0 and I recently configured MVA which it works correctly but the speaker MVA is in english but I chose Spanish Locale under Movile Voice Access so I don't understand it.

Also on my Gateway under Common Device Configuration I have configured spanish Locale....

I don't know if the URL has to be different if I choose another locale that is not english? :

service mva http://X.X.X.X:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxml

Or someone know what could be happening?

4 Replies 4

In the localization pane have you only selected one language? If so have you installed the compatible version of the selected locale on all nodes in your cluster?

Response Signature

Hello

Yes I have selected only spanish locale under Mobile Voice Access and in both nodes of my cluster I have installed the Spanish Locale cm-locale-es_CO-12.0.1.2000-1.cop, I just have  installed the following software file cmterm-devicepack12.0.1.24047-1.cop on my Publisher but I don't think this is problem or maybe it does?

Not very likely a part of this specific issue. However you should always, and I truly mean always, install device packs on all nodes in the cluster. This is clearly mentioned in the release notes for this. When you had installed the locale did you perform a restart of the entire cluster afterwords?

Response Signature

The problem with cmterm-devicepack12.0.1.24047-1.cop is that I installed my Sub months ago that I created my Pub and in that moment Cisco hadn't more available that file. In that moment I supossed that file got many bugs and for that Cisco disable it.

I installed Spanish Locale long time ago and I did restart the Cluster, and like a week ago the entire cluster was restart.