Views
Helpful
Replies

MRA jabber login problem with CUCM Ldap

mehmetazak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I can login with local user on outside of the branch, but I could not login with LDAP user. I saw “user and password error” on jabber for iphone’s screen. By the way I can login with jabber for windows on local network. Error event logs are on attachment,

Regards,

Murat

6 Replies 6

Bobby Stojceski
Level 1
Level 1

Is it only Jabber for iPhone having the issue or do you have the same problem with Jabber for Windows when trying from externally?

Is there any difference in the "End User" settings between the local user and the LDAP synced user? Is the Home Cluster ticked on the End User profile as well as the IM checkbox below that?

It is the same with jabber for windows. No, there is no dinfference. Sure, Home cluster ticked on the end user

How many CUCM clusters do you have, is there only one or more. If there is more then are they synced using ILS?

Can your VCS access/ping via IP,name and FQDN?

Looks like home cluster for TC800144 is poiting to  ktlmsubb2 (screenshots are not very clear). But VCS seems to be having issues with accessing it via hostanme.

Leszek

Hi,

We have pub and 3 sub. Yes, I can access via IP, name and FQDN,

Regards,

Murat

How did you verify this connectivity, from VCS?

Leszek

with traversal zone, and it is active now

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: